WEDDING DAY TIME | SHABBY CHIC - BOHO STYLE FOR ALESSANDRA

I love the look of Alessandra my sweet and beautiful bride.
She choose a shabby chic - boho style ( Bohemian Style) . 

For the hair I do a messy french twist  where I apply a jewels comb.
For the makeup I emphasized the eyes. She has a very big and beautiful eyes.

Here the pic with details of her Hair Styling 

Makeup / Hair +ELENA PANZERI 

***

Amo il look di Alessandra, la mia dolce e bellissima sposa.
Lei ha scelto un look shabby / boho chic.

Per quanto riguarda i capelli ho realizzato una banana spettinata al quale ho applicato una spilla con strass mentre per il makeup ho enfatizzato i suoi bellissimi occhi grandi.

Ecco la foto con i dettagli dell'acconciatura 

Trucco e Acconciatura +ELENA PANZERI 







Here the pics of the Event | Ecco le foto dell'Evento









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...